Your Hong Kong trip won’t be complete without going to Disneyland! Every child and child at heart would dream to see. I’m not kidding when I say that a whole day is not enough to try all the rides and see all the attractions inside Disneyland. Well, somebody told me that it would require 3 days. Now I know that she was telling the truth.
- Buy tickets from the hotel you’re staying it will save you time going through the ticket booth line. If not possible, buy tickets online. To avoid the hassle of going through the ticket booth line, which is long.
- Bring umbrellas and/or hats, any thing to shield you from sun rays and if unlucky from rain.
- Bring water or replenishment, Disneyland is so big so you’ll get thirsty at some point in time.
- Bring towels or better yet an extra shirt so you can change if you got so sweaty.
- Avoid wearing high heels shoes but if you can then I salute you.
- And most importantly don’t forget to bring your cameras. 🙂
You can see the rates and schedule on this post.
Photos taken at Hong Kong Disneyland:
Hoping to come back here in the future.