We had fun at Madame Tussauds Hong Kong! Renowned chain of wax museums located at the Peak Tower, where the Sky Terrace 428 is also at. So if you’re going at The Peak don’t forget to include this in your bucket list. I think the price of the ticket is a bit expensive but it’s definitely worth it. You’ll love it here!
Here are some of my favorites:
It was a long walk after exiting the Central station of the MTR, finally we arrived at the Peak Tram. But to our dismay there’s a long queue of line. If you would like to take other options going at the Peak, click here.
We waited for about an hour after we finally rode the Tram but unfortunately all seats are taken so I have to stand not knowing that it was an uphill ride. Whew!
You know you are near when you see this.
Our first stop after arriving in Hong Kong and checking in our luggage at the hotel was Ocean Park. How to get there? Find out here.
To be honest, I didn’t enjoy our trip here. Maybe because it’s scorching hot, I have no umbrella and a tissue to wipe my sweat. But surely, kids will enjoy here. So don’t forget to bring you kids!
- Best if you would go in the afternoon or when the sun’s not that hot anymore
- If you really can’t, then bring some umbrellas or hats to cover your head from the heat
- Also, don’t forget to bring towels and/or an extra shirt especially for the kids
- And bring your own water because surely you’ll get thirsty
- Camera! Camera! Camera! 🙂
Welcome to Ocean Park.