The Empire Hotel Causeway Bay is situated at 8 Wing Hing Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong. A 4-star hotel service, not cheap but you get what you pay for.
Since we are always out going here and there, I didn’t get a chance to stroll around the hotel and check their facilities. But according to their website they have a pool, a health and fitness center, business services, and meeting venue.
I know it wasn’t practical but after a tiring day I just want to go home to a nice place which I can relax and rest my sore feet. 🙂
Things I Like:
- Our room, not so big but its nice and clean. I like the design and the bathroom!
- Some helpful staffs
- Near Tin Hau MTR station (a 3-5 min walk)
Things I Don’t Like:
- We find it difficult to look for the hotel (taxi drivers doesn’t speak English or we didn’t pronounce it correctly in their language)
- Please install a bidet at the toilet room, not everyone uses tissue only. LOL
I’ll give Empire Hotel Causeway Bay 5 out of 5 stars. Will I be coming back? Why not, but would want a hotel near Central station if ever I come back in Hong Kong. Will I recommend this place? Of course!
Photos taken at Empire Hotel Causeway Bay:
How to get here:
- From the airport ride a bus no. E11 and then alight at the last stop which is Tin Hau Station
- Walked about three streets and turned right at Wing Hing St.
- Look around and you can easily see the Empire Hotel sign
- Take the Airport Express and then alight at Hong Kong station
- Walked at Central station and rode the Island line
- Alight at Tin Hau station and exit at Empire Hotel (you can see signage there)
- A 3-5 minute walk after three streets
*Much faster by taking the train but much cheaper by taking the bus.