A newly built hotel on Upper Pickering Street in Singapore near Chinatown, just walking distance in Chinatown MRT Station. 🙂
My second time in Singapore and upon knowing where we will be staying, I immediately look for it in the web and found a beautiful photo of the hotel. I felt excited and can’t wait to be there, one word: WOW!
True enough the hotel didn’t let down my expectations. There are so many things to like about this hotel and I definitely want to go back here.
Things I Like:
- Design wise, architecture, interior, and their green concept makes it outstanding
- Facilities (pool, gym, cabanas, spa, function hall)
- Staffs (not intimidating at all)
Things I Don’t Like:
- They only have one elevator for the three building wings so you have to walk to the middle building to go up and down
- Please install a bidet at the toilet room, not everyone uses tissue only. LOL
I’ll give Park Royal Hotel 5 out of 5 stars. Will I be coming back? Surely will. Will I recommend this place? Of course!
Photos taken at Park Royal Hotel:
How to get here:
- Take off at Changi Airport and alight at Tanah Merah station
- Transfer at Tanah Merah station to the East west Line and alight at Outram Park station
- From Outram Park interchange alight at Chinatown station of the North East Line
- Walked past Chinatown Point shopping centre
*Cost would be 3 SGD at 45 minutes to 1 hour travel time.
- 10-15 minutes travel time at 17 SGD fare