Located at central of Kuala Lumpur, Impiana Hotel is a great find with hotels like Grand Hyatt and Mandarin that can cost you double your money.
Just in front of the Grand Hyatt, it is also a 3-5 minute walk to Petronas Twin Towers, Suria KLCC where you can buy stuff and foods, KLCC Railway Station, and bar and club strips for those party people.
Things I Like:
- Spacious room (standard rooms with office space and a bath tub, 100 plus points!)
- Complete room amenities
- Friendly and accommodating staffs
- Great location
Things I Don’t Like:
- I can hear the noise in the lobby from the room
- Please fix those that are broken, in our case the door cabinet where the refrigerator is located.
I’ll give Impiana KLCC Hotel 5 out of 5 stars. Will I be coming back? I plan to because I didn’t had the chance to try their infinity pool. Will I recommend this place? Surely.
Photos taken at Impiana KLCC Hotel:
They also have spa services which we didn’t take a photo of and offers yoga class once a week, that is according to their website.
How to get here:
- KLIA Express (cost MYR 35) alight at KL Sentral station
- Look for Kelana Jaya Line going to KLCC station (cost MYR 4)
- Walked inside the Suria KLCC mall and go straight ahead to the exit
- A 3-5 minute walk at the back of Petronas Twin Towers
*If your airport of destination is LCCT or Low Cost Carrier Terminal, you need to take the KLIA transit from LCCT, transfer at Salak Tinggi station and then alight at KL Sentral, cost 12.50 MYR for a single trip and 22 MYR for a return trip. Operating hours: 7:20 am to 12:30 am (Saturday and Sunday only). You may check their full schedule here.
- 45-minutes travel time cost at MYR 112 from LCCT
*We arrived past midnight so rate is higher than usual and we bought a ticket before we go out of the airport so I don’t know how they usually charge if by meter.