Summer isn’t over yet! Any way it always feels like summer here. What’s up with the heat these days? It felt like I’ve been living in the desert.
So one sunny day we just decided to cool off the scorching summer heat by looking for a nearby resort. And since Island Cove is just 15-mins away from our home we packed up our bags and off we go.
Island Cove Resort and Leisure Park is located at Binakayan, Kawit, Cavite. It is a 12 hectare island sanctuary with accommodations, recreations, island spa, dining, function halls, and gift shops. You can avail of their day tour package as well as an overnight package.
How to get here:
- Take coastal road and exit at Cavitex
- Merge onto Binakayan Diversion Road
- Sharp left onto Covelandia Road
- Turn left and go straight ahead until you see the Island Cove entrance
- You will see the entrance of Island Cove at your left
- If you can look for a bus going to Dasma Pala-Pala or Nasugbu better. If not you may opt to take a bus going to Coastal Mall Terminal and just transfer to a bus going to Dasma
- Take off at SM Bacoor
- At the side of SM Bacoor there is a road, ride a mini bus going to Kawit
- Tell the driver or conductor that you are alighting at Island Cove
- You will see the entrance of Island Cove at your right
A choice of:
For your belongings.
And several pools of your choice:
The entrance fee for Oceania Swim & Splash Park is 430 PHP for adults and 360 PHP or 370 PHP (that range) for children above 3 ft. and 100 PHP for table and chairs rental. This comes with a free Animal Island tour plus a coupon worth 50 PHP that you can use anywhere inside Island Cove.
Since our time is limited and Animal Island is open until 6 PM only we opted not to go anymore. Besides there is always next time and next time I would like to try an overnight stay to have that overall experience. 🙂