An all expense paid company team building at Pico de Loro Cove, Hamilo Coast in Nasugbu, Batangas who wouldn’t want?
It is my first time to go here and I became excited upon seeing their website and all those activities you can do aside from swimming.
I am not a beach lover for the reason that I didn’t know how to swim that is why I was grateful to know that I can do something here, well aside from swimming. LOL.
How to get here:
Option 1: Cavitex – Ternate – Nasugbu (approximately 73 kilometers, 1.2 – 2 hours)
- From the Mall of Asia Complex, take Coastal Road and go straight to CAVITEX exit.
- From CAVITEX exit, go straight to Kawit going to Bacao Road and Tejero.
- Take the road from Petron gas station going to Tanza, passing by Naic, until you reach Ternate.
- Follow the main road leading to Puerto Azul, and then turn left to access the Ternate tunnel.
- Enjoy the scenic view of Patungan Cove to your right until you reach the Hamilo Coast main gate.
Option 2: SLEX – Sta. Rosa- Tagaytay – Nasugbu (approx. 133 kilometers, 2.5 – 3 hours)
- Take SLEX (Southbound) headed toward Laguna.
- Take the STA. ROSA EXIT and turn right after the toll booth. Follow the road all the way to Tagaytay City. a. Alternatively, you may choose to take the ETON EXIT (after STA. ROSA EXIT).
- Once you’re along Aguinaldo Highway in Tagaytay City, you will pass: a. Josephine’s Restaurant b. Taal Vista Hotel
- When you reach the Junction of Balayan (Caltex Station at the Right), turn right again to go to Nasugbu. (You will pass Central Azucarera de Don Pedro on your left side)
- When you reach the Shell Gas Station (Left side), turn right to go to the Nasugbu Town Proper.
- Go straight until you reach the road that will take you uphill. You will pass by the “Brgy Wawa” arch and the following developments:
- Canyon Cove
- Kawayan Cove
- Terazzas de Punta Fuego
- Tali Beach Club
- Peninsula de Punta Fuego
- Go further uphill until you reach Pico de Loro by following the yellow signage of “Hamilo Coast”Please be informed that the ferry and bus services are discontinued due to the seasonal conditions. We shall update you once operations resume. See you onboard soon!
*Grabbed from Pico de Loro website.
To summarize, I enjoyed my short stay even though I’m having my menstrual period so I would like to go back there to make the most out of my experience. They also have spa, they can give you a manicure and pedicure. I guess any thing you could think of. I also would like to apologize because I forgot the rates for their activities. We have this white card that we swiped each time we use their facilities or order some drinks and when check out time, the company paid it all. That was one hella vacation, I wish to experience it again. Crossing my fingers! 🙂