A 7-storey building with 154 guest rooms located at Pico de Loro Cove, Hamilo Coast, Barangay Papaya, Nasugbu Batangas. A choice of Standard, Superior, and Premier rooms with mountain view and Superior, Deluxe, Premier, Corner Deluxe, and Penthouse Loft rooms with Lagoon view.
It looks like a newly-built hotel as well as the buildings surrounding the 5900 hectares combination of natural environment and developed area. I think the other buildings was a residential because they offer a membership program that will give you access to all their facilities. In short you can go at Pico de Loro cove and go swimming at the pool, at their beach any time you please.
I cannot comment on the price as it was a company outing but I swear to come back so will just update you when that happens. Haha.
Things I Like:
- Activities to do from kids to adults
- Tasty foods
- Clean room with cable TV and wifi
Things I Don’t Like:
- Travel time plus our bus got a flat tire on our way home, stucked for 2 hours
- Not easily accessible, you will need your own transportation
- Please install a bidet in the bathroom.
- Add some variety to your food.
I’ll give Pico Sands Hotel 5 out of 5 stars. Will I be coming back? Soon! Will I recommend this place? Yes.
Photos taken at Pico Sands Hotel:
You may want to know how to get here, go to this post. 🙂