Finally after a failed attempt to go to Legoland in Malaysia last year because of some misplanning and misunderstanding, I was now able to see what the buzz is all about.
All the children and probably some adult like me will surely enjoy going to Legoland. With all those play areas; children and adult rides; as well as interactive learning centers, families can definitely have their bonding moments here.
Legoland in Malaysia is located at 7, Jalan Legoland, Bandar Medini, 79250 Nusajaya, Johor Bahru. Open daily at 10AM – 6PM and up to 7PM every Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Public holidays.
1-Day Ticket Prices:
Adult – 135 RM
Child/Senior – 109 RM
Adult – 100 RM
Child/Senior – 83 RM
Toddler – 11 RM
Adult – 170 RM
Child/Senior – 135 RM
2-Day Combo Ticket Price:
Adult – 260 RM
Child/Senior – 207 RM
They also offer annual passes and give discount for those who will purchase tickets in advance.
How to get here
Take a flight bound to Senai International Airport in Johor Bahru, Malaysia.
At Senai Airport, look for JPO1 or JPO2 bus that will bring you straight to Legoland. Fare charge is 6 RM max while the first trip is at 10AM and last trip is at 7PM with 3 hours interval.
From Kuala Lumpur:
Via Public Bus
Ride a bus bound to JB or Larkin Sentral.
At JB or Larkin Sentral, look for LM1 bus that will bring you straight to Legoland. Fare charge is 5.40 RM max while the first trip is at 8AM and last trip is at 7Pm with 1.5 hour interval.
Via Express/Direct Bus
Pick-up point from The Royale Bintang, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur.
Pick-up time: 7AM (ETA at Legoland Malaysia Resort 11:30AM)
Fare: 57 RM one way Adult/Children/Senior
Via Public Bus
Ride a bus bound to CIQ (Custom & Immigration Quarantine) 2nd Link.
At CIQ 2nd Link, look for JPO1 or JPO2 bus that will bring you straight to Legoland. Fare charge is 6 RM max while the first trip is at 8:30AM and last trip is at 5:30PM with 3 hours interval.
Via WTS Travel
Pick-up point from Singapore Flyer.
Pick-up schedules: 8:30AM, 9AM, 9:30AM, and 10:30AM
1-Way Coach Fare: 13 SGD
*They also have 2-Way Coach service and 1-Day Tour Packages.
- If you want to get a discount, buy your ticket online at least 7 days before your visit. I remember we got ours at 20% discount.
- If you have some luggage with you that you don’t want to carry at all times while inside Legoland then, they have lockers designated outside or inside the theme park. Rent for the whole day is 20 RM for a small locker and 40 RM for the big ones.
- Bring umbrella, cap/hat, or anything that can protect you with the unpredictable weather.
- Bring plenty of water for the scorching heat and something that you can eat. But don’t worry if you forget, they have plenty of stores inside.
- By the way, if you forget to exchange your money to their currency, do not worry they accept any currency but of course with their defined exchange rate.