Ambassador in Paradise Resort is located at Station 1, Boracay Island, Malay, Aklan, Philippines.
If you want to be on the quiet side of Boracay but not that far from the action, then you may want to check this out.
An overnight stay ranges from 7,300 to 41,000 PHP exclusive of 12% service charge and 10% VAT on non-peak periods depending on the room. While an overnight stay ranges from 9,800 to 43,400 PHP on peak periods exclusive of 12% service charge and 10% VAT depending on the room.
The resort offers two way transfer from Caticlan Airport for 900 PHP per Adult and 450 PHP per Child. However, you can take a 10-15 mins tricycle ride going to the Caticlan Port, ride a boat for 10-15 mins and then take another 10-15 mins tricycle ride to the resort and vice versa, this will save you some money.
Things I Like:
- Friendly staff and good service
- Cable TV
- Free wifi
- Amenities & facilities
- Quiet location beside the beach
- Secured place (24hr security)
Things I Don’t Like:
- I am not a fan of the outdated decor.
- The placement of the furniture as you can directly see the bed when you open the main door.
- There is so much room in the bathroom, why not put a bath tub.
I’ll give Ambassador in Paradise Resort 4 out of 5 stars. Will I be coming back? Definitely. Will I recommend this place? Of course!
Photos taken at Ambassador in Paradise Resort: